Hope you are all well. This is what came up during this week.
- nCoV nover Corona Virus Update from WHO conference
- Deltoid vaccination technique reminder: avoid the upper 1/3rd bec of risk of shoulder dysfunction.
- Are children who present with abdominal pain at risk of CAP (Chronic Abdominal Pain) in later life?
- How many disabled people are there in the world?
- How efficient are Family Medicine Doctors (aka GPs) in the UK’s NHS (National Health Service)?
- 52000 shortage of Family Doctors in the US by 2025!
- Asymptomatic carotid stenosis : To operate or not?
- Electronic Health Records
- More talk and less electronic communication helps you become happy – study Annals of Medicine (May 2013)
- Can we use Spironolactone in resistant acne vulgaris? (Useful paper Mar 2012)